Sunday 30 December 2012

Meetups and Celebrations

Hey. It has been a while.

My skin is really bad recently thanks to the horrible outbreak that I had after cleaning up the cafe. So much dust!!! Thankfully the iphone front camera's resolution isn't that good so most of the flaws are being covered up. But my skin is slowly trying to recover, so it's good news.

Anyways, I've been out for the past few days meeting up with people for celebrations. Tons of celebration and meetups with friends before the year end. It's the time when the money in your pocket goes bye-bye as well. lol.

Yesterday, my big boss had a barbecue party at his place. The food there was really awesome. Tons of jokes, HALO 4 action, playing with their pet dogs, food and other random stuff.

Today, was a pretty busy day for me even though I hardly slept the day before. I woke up early today to prepare to head out to meet up with my NPCC mates back in secondary school. One of them had driver's license and a car, so she ,Denise, being so awesome, she drove us around and picked us up from our houses since we do stay nearby each other. Been a long while since I sat in a car.



We went to this place called, "Nook House of Pancakes". links → homepage/facebook
This is a place where you can cook your own pancakes and eat them. Which I think is a cool concept. There are different toppings you can choose from and the pancake mix have 4 different flavors as well. My favourite out of the 4 would be the Pandan Flavor. haha.

So, the four of us had fun making all sorts of weird shapes and designs. We even tried writing our own names, which worked but flipping them over and cooking them while maintaining their shapes. Really fun, it's more than just dining in to have pancake. Really awesome experience.

Then, we had a little break trying to find things to do after having our pancakes. We tried going bowling but it was full house so we ended up heading to this place nearby the area to have mudpies! Oh the mudpies is really awesome. Because I'm heading off for another dinner afterwards that's why I had to share it with Denise. Really awesome mudpie!

See, I've been having so many sweet tooth cravings which I think it's really a shocking thing for me since I don't eat sweet stuff. I'm not sure why, but my sweet tooth cravings usually doesn't last that long! What is happening?! I have got to stop. Diet continues tomorrow.


So, after our meetup and eating at all this really cool places with awesome desserts. It's time for some normal meal. I met up with Jim and Jasmine for dinner at this place called Hatch. Homepage / Facebook.

The menu is really cute and most of their stuff comes along with eggs. I had cravings for fish so I picked out this dish that has smoked salmon in it. Nice and cozy place to dine at.


Today and yesterday, I practically pigged out. This is the results of festive seasons. You do tons of meetups, tons of celebrations and this will result in having meals together and eating a lot. It has been awhile since I had all 3 meals in a day. Usually I would only have 2 meals a day.

But you know, I think this year Christmas is the time I really enjoyed a lot. A few more meetups and I'm done with everything and I'll go back to my workaholic self and start on things i want to do. Of course, I'm already in the process of doing some other, but I think I need to focus a little more though.

Tomorrow is new year eve and everyone would be counting down to new year. I'm kind of looking forward to new year actually. Though the month of January is going to be slightly busy but I'm looking forward to it.

Happy New Year Eve everyone.

Have an awesome year 2013!!



xoxo,

Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment