Wednesday 26 December 2012

USS Christmas Date! USSでクリスマスデート


Hey. How's everyone's Christmas?
みんなのクリスマスはどうだった?

I had an awesome Christmas this year. I am a simply amazing Christmas yesterday
I had so much fun at USS this year with my best buddy, Shizuka.

We've been through so much last year and this year. Though we do have cold wars once in awhile, but I believe those tears and laughter we shared is real. We do know we do rant about each other, but that's all just a moment of anger. We grew up so much, we learn to appreciate and be more accepting to different opinions. Looking back, I think we're so much of a brat. Thank goodness we grew out of that. Of course, I believe we still have loads to learn. Let's work hard for our dreams! I can honestly say she is one of my friends that has been through the most shit with me than anyone else because last year and this year was the 2 years that I learnt and grew so much and faced so many mental hardships. Let's work hard for our dreams!

I don't regret meeting anyone at all. It's fate that brought us together and sometimes in life, those people you meet are stays in your life for just that short moment. Not everyone are meant to be in your life forever, but just parts of it. Even so, I'm really thankful for our encounter.


We sat almost all the rides except for the water rides. I managed to conquer the "Human" and "Cylone" ride all over again. Yes, I'm really proud of that. I realise today that Shizuka loves those really hardcore and high-speed rollercoaster rides!! ヽ(;´Д`)ノ

But you know, after riding those really dangerous and high-speed rollercoaster rides in japan with my friend, "Human" and "Cylone" is really nothing. I can' finally open my eyes a more during the rides and look at the surroundings. lol. Practice makes perfect eh? HAHA. Even for rollercoaster rides!

I think the funny thing about our trip is when we finally reached USS, the first thing we did is we went to have Churros. Usually, people would be rushing off for rides. I ate quite a lot yesterday, I finally have full 3 meals in a day and I don't feel like I'm bloated or anything! I'm still feeling good today. Yay!


Maybe I'll go running later in the evening. :D


Follow my Instragram or Twitter for photos and updates!


xoxo,

Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment