Tuesday 25 December 2012

An ending and a start to a new chapter.

Hey. A bit late on the updates here but...

I guess most of the fans know that the cafe closed last Sunday and we've been doing some cleaning up. One of my last few shots I got of the cafe when we're packing up.



Honestly, it was really fun and enjoyable while it lasted. I've learnt so many things from this cafe and met so many people that changed my life and made me a stronger and more independent person than I am today. For that, I'm really thankful for it. Every single person I met in the cafe and worked with, I'm thankful that we've met.

Big thank you to those who have supported our performances during cafe events, those who came and attended the concerts, dined at the cafe and bought merchandises from the shop. Without such support, I doubt we would have that much chances to perform. All the cafe from the mini stage in the cafe, to the SCAPE warehouse and finally to the AFA mini stage to perform which we had such great support from the fans. All the cheering.. I won't ever forget all of those.

All the late night dance practices after work. Busy schedules and such. It's really tiring but honestly, I really enjoyed it. It's really close to something I've been wanting to do all my life.

Many thanks to all the management people and fans and everyone else that is part of this project, that made everything possible.

I know, many of the fans say that I don't smile much, but you know, I'm trying. I'm still trying my best to smile even though there is no reason to. lol. I'm sorry to always give people such impression.

Now, everything has finally come to an end. I won't ever forget this place and all the tears, laughter and sweat we all shared. Honestly, the first 2 months ever since getting into this place was the hardest for me to adapt to. But I still did, and I'm glad I did because I learnt so much. I learnt so much in this 1 and a half year.

It's time to move on. Hope the final few days in 2012 will be a good one. Looking forward to 2013, praying it will be an awesome year too.

Next year, I'll probably be taking the biggest leap in my life. I'm really not sure what the future may take or bring me. But I believe, if we try, we'll make it. I want to try to take that leap and reach my goals and dreams because this is what I've been living for until now.

No matter how many setbacks, I want to stand up on my own feet and continue walking forward. No matter how many challenges god gives me, I'll try to overcome them.



Merry Christmas. xoxo


Sincerely,

Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment