Tuesday 8 March 2016

I've been a busy B.

B walking his bicycle
Besides being busy with uni, I have also been busy hanging out with B. I think it is pretty obvious but "B" is my boyfriend. (gasp! I can't believe I've said it) Yes, we've been dating for the past four months now so I think it is safe to announce it publicly. To be honest, four months for me is a big deal because I haven't been in one that even lasted this long. Took me awhile to 'unlock this achievement' alright? This was not planned at all. I was going to just finish uni and hopefully find a job. But I guess life surprises you sometimes. 

I hope to write more but I really should get back to finishing up my commodity paper. It is nice to be back writing on this space. Even if it is just a short tiny paragraph. It calms me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment