Sunday 27 December 2015

Christmas 2015

25th December 2015
Christmas Set @ Cobara-Hetta, Odaiba

I've always looked forward to Christmas even though I don't have special plans for it. I just love the atmosphere the festive season gives. I usually spent it with my friends and hang out at some Christmas market but this year was different. Christmas this year was brilliant. It was nothing too extravagant. It was simply a great day spent with a great company and delicious food at a french resturant. I can finally strike off something on my bucket-list! 

I'm already looking forward to Christmas next year! But before that, I think I should celebrate properly celebrate New Year first.

It's a little early but I think I should say this before I completely forget:

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. May 2016 be kind to me.
来年もよろしくお願いします。


No comments:

Post a Comment