Friday 31 July 2015

Done with my final semester!


After worrying for the whole semester about whether I could graduate, I guess I did manage to graduate from college! I had to take subjects I'm not very good at, as well as one that I completely suck at - imagine the stress and struggle I had to undergo! Either way, I'm glad that I'm finally done with my final semester.

I'm looking forward to my graduation ceremony. For the first time, I'll be able to receive my AA degree without any sense of disgust. Though, my parents won't get to attend my second graduation, I think they'd be please once I get home this summer.

There are some things I would want to do once I get home:

  1. Hang out with my dog, BB.
  2. Eat them local delicacies!
  3. Play some RPG games on my PSP/PS2
  4. Visit some museums and library
  5. Cook dinner for my family
  6. Hang out with my friends and do a little catch up
  7. Settle certain errands and application stuff
  8. Take more photos/ make more videos
  9. Solo day trips around town
  10. To be treated like a princess *grins*

I've listed down ten things. I think that's about enough. I don't want to be over listing things I want to because I tend to get lazy and procrastinate. Though, I think i'll be able to finish at least half of this list! We'll see how it goes after my summer holidays! 

Peace! x

No comments:

Post a Comment