Thursday 5 December 2013

Hello December

Enoshima Beach
30 November 2013
2013年11月30日

Hello.

It's finally December!! I can't believe it's almost the end of the year 2013! Just a few days ago I celebrated my birthday. Time really flies doesn't it?

I'm really looking forward to Christmas. Though, I don't have any special plans as of yet. But I'm hoping to make it really special since I'll be moving to a new place before Christmas! I'm still packing up my place so it's in quite a big of a mess currently. I can't tell you how excited I am to move, really.

I can't wait to go shopping in the nearby supermarket at my new place. I have a thing for big supermarkets. I prefer shopping there than other shops because it's food. Nothing can ever go wrong with food in my opinion.

I'm not sure whether it's because of the cold weather, but I'm munching on things more than usual. So, I believe I've gained some weight but I hope to lose them soon before my friends come over for a visit.

Last week, I volunteered for the ASEAN music festival which took place at NHK hall. Which was the most amazing experience yet. I really want to thank the singapore embassy for this. They needed helpers for this event so I volunteered. Mainly because it's not everyday you get to go into NHK hall. This is just probably the perfect reason for it.

I wrote on my Facebook status about my fantastic encounter with a quite a few artists. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much because I know how strict they are. But well, I believe if you're fated to meet them and also to take a photo, even without much effort, you will end up getting them.   It's a chance one must take beforehand though. Like, if I didn't take up this volunteering job, I wouldn't even have a slightest chance!! Also, I'm very happy to be being able to meet new people and make new friends. They are all so friendly! (^^)

On the 30th of November, I went to Enoshima to celebrate my birthday. To be honest, it was alright. It wasn't the best, it wasn't bad at all. At least I got to sit at the beach and enjoy the sea breeze and the awesome view of the sun setting! Nothing beats sitting there doing nothing. If  only I had a beach chair and a book with me, that would probably be good. But it's winter so I doubt I can stay there that long and there are eagles flying above us. lol.



Not a videography sort of person so pardon the badly taken video. I even got help from this iphone app to do it. Nonetheless, I took a photo of the nice sunset by the beach sort of photo as seen on the top of this post! Best shot of the day, I believe! :D

Counting down the days til the end of school and winter holidays!

I am looking forward to college!! :)

Making goals, fulfilling them. That's all part of growing up isn't it?
I'm a happy happy kid. (^^)


xoxo.

Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment