Friday 20 December 2013

Winter holidays + graduation!

Hello!

Today marks the last day of school and my winter holidays official starts now!! 

20 December 2013
I got this from my homeroom teacher. There are messages written by my classmates sticked on the sides. Really beautiful card. I will treasure it. So much feels!!

Today is also the day when I'll officially graduate from my language school and I'll going to college next year January. 

Graduating alone is lonely. Or maybe I'm not used to things like this. I'll definitely miss my classmates!! Without them for the past months, I don't know where I'll be! Neither would my Chinese be so much better than before! Lol. 

I also received news of my classmates results. Not everyone did very well for the EJU so everyone is kinda bummed out about it. I can't say much because i didn't take the exams. I wouldn't fair so well either if I were to take it so I didn't comment on anything. But I wish I could be more of a help though. The least I want to help out is practicing with them for their TOEFL exams. 

Nonetheless, everyone did a mini birthday celebration yesterday for one of our classmates's birthday which happen to fall on one of the days during this week. We just went out to have a meal at a Chinese restaurant at Ikebukuro. Well, nothing to be surprised. Hanging out with them would pretty much mean having Chinese cuisine! I'm not complaining though. Lol!

Once in a while, singing karaoke would be the activities after meals. I'm not too keen on karaokes recently because I haven't been really listening to any songs nor learning them. Instead, I'm just listening for feeling that's all. Lol. But well, it was fun to hang out with everyone again.

I'm currently in my new apartment. I'm still halfway with my unpacking though. I need to get some boxes to store my stuff. All these unpacking reminds me of the time I just got here during April. I can't imagine how time has flown! It's already the end of the year and my favourite holiday, Christmas, is just in a few days time!

I really dislike how cold it is just when it rains. I can't imagine it snowing. Though, I really want to see snow and make a snow angel or a snowman. I'll see how it goes.

I'm going to take a shower and head to bed. I'm really tired. I only slept 3 hours today. Tomorrow is going to be a really LONG day.

xoxo,
Chisaki

No comments:

Post a Comment