Monday 9 December 2013

Tsukemen for Lunch.

つけ麺 Tsukemen
9 November 2013

Hello. Good evening.

It's getting really cold recently. Even turning on the heater doesn't even make any difference. I washed my furry PJs yesterday so it's out drying today. I have to endure another day walking around my house feeling cold! Oh boy, how I miss summer.

Today, I went out to lunch with my classmates. We had tsukemen that was located nearby our school at Takadanobaba Station. This store was a recommendation by one of my classmates. It's the first time I had tsukemen and it was really delicious! This is just regular size and the portion given was a lot and after I had this yummilicious tsukemen, I was really stuffed! It's good to fill up your belly during winter because it keeps you warm. It's always a good feeling after eating something that delicious!!

I don't have much to write. I have 2 more major exams before the term ends next week. Most of my classmates are heading back during the winter holidays. I will be busy myself so I guess it's alright.

I just made a Dayre account to stalk some of my other friends. I'm not sure if I'll update it often since I have a whole space here to myself. But well, I still made a post there. We'll see how it goes. I have too many social networks when I don't even use them much. lol.


See you.

xoxo,
Chisaki

1 comment: