Sunday 8 December 2013

School Field Trip to Tokyo DisneySea!

30 November 2013

Hello. Haven't been taking selfies recently. lol. On most days, I'm just simply not photogenic. Especially on important photo taking days. Oh life.

How has everyone else been? :)

Anyways, I had a fun-filled Friday and Saturday! It has been so long. This is the real meaning of TGIF isn't it?

So, on Friday, I went to DisneySea because it was part of the school's field trip! I didn't take up most of the rides because I wanted to look around the places more than spending a whole hour queuing for the rides that is just going to last for a minute. I wanted to explore more of the place since the first time I came, everything was pretty much a rush.

After we're allowed to walk around freely, I went off on my own to explore. It does sound pretty lonely but I don't feel lonely at all. In fact, it was the best decision I've made during the trip! I don't have to compromise for anything, I just do things at my own pace and enjoy whatever I want.

I even managed to find an attraction that is not a ride but a small mission that we're suppose to complete and become an official "S.E.A" member. Which I thought was really cool so I decided to try it out.

I'll tell you abit on where it is if you happen to visit DisneySea and want to try this out. A little japanese would help a long way actually because you need to know how to read the map. It's really easy actually, though at first I was a little worried that all my past years in playing RPG games isn't going to help. But well, thankfully it did help, I think. lol.

6 December 2013
The Leonardo Challenge 

This challenge attraction is located at the Mediterranean Harbor area, check out the map of DisneySea when you get there. It's called the "Leonardo Challenge".This is how the map that you're given looks like. You're suppose to complete the tasks and it will eventually lead you to the destination point. It's really simple but the fun part is that you explore all the places around just like an RPG game!

There was another ride which I thought was really cool is called, "Aquatopia" and it's located at Port Discovery.



It's already sundown by the time I stumble upon this attraction. It's winter now so sundown is around at 4 or 5pm. There were so many people as well! I wonder how long you have to wait just to get on this ride. I wish I can try on this ride next time though.

If you're visiting DisneySea, make sure you stay on for the performance at the Mediterranean Harbor. It's really pretty and the mascots were so cute. I took a few videos on my instagram though it wasn't the best. I'm not a videography sort of person. lol. Nonetheless, enjoy!




This was the first show that I watched. There is another one that I watched before heading back home. I sat down at one of the viewing areas while enjoying to the medieval music that was playing at the speakers nearby. The weather was perfect, I was nice and cozy in my coat I bought from uniqlo last month, the music was perfect as well. I wish I could stay here forever! I've always been in love with fantasy and the medieval times sort of costume and settings.

The second show had Duffy bear's mascot. I think it is the cutest bear mascot ever! I even bought another Duffy Bear plushie this time round since I left my first one back at home. The second show is more on Christmas instead of telling a story about Mickey's dream and how he kicks asses. lol! I love Christmas Carols as well!! When I leave the place and headed off to the Disney Resort Liner to get back to the main JR station called Maihama Station on the Keio Line. I managed to see some fireworks. It was really pretty!! Fireworks is one of the best inventions ever. It makes me happy just to be able to see it. :)




Everything about Disney is so happy! I love Disneyland/Sea. :)

This it the Disneyland Dedication Plaque that I searched on google.

To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world.


Thank you Walts Disney! :)

Fantastic way to start off December! That is why I love the month of December and I love Christmas. It's always so merry!



xoxo.
Chisaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment