Saturday 28 December 2013

Saturday Afternoon.

25 December 2013
Hanakogane Park

Hello. Good Afternoon.

A photo taken at Hanakogane Park during Christmas. My favourite definitely has to be trees like this. That is also one of the reasons why I love winter. haha!

I just had some self made stir fried sliced beef, cabbage, mushroom fried rice for breakfast. Well, I just simply added everything together so it's easier to eat it while I read some manga on my laptop. I also had some fruit yogurt after my meal. It is said to be better for digestion. To think, I use to hate yogurt!

Honestly, if you ask me, my tastebud really changed a lot since young. So many food I use to dislike, I love them now! Maybe people should do a "What did puberty did to my taste buds" instead of the usual growing up from a nerd to a prince/princess. lol.

Slow and lazy days like this, my favourite.

Last evening, my friend dropped by for dinner. Well, actually, I invited her over because I wanted to cook some hotpot for dinner and it would be mighty lonely to have it alone. But of course, if she isn't able to make it, I'd still be glad to have it alone.

We had our kimchi soup hot pot (without kimchi) and gyoza for sides. We also had cheese cake for dessert. Indeed it was a feast but y'know, she had more than what I had expected so I was feeling a little heart pain with my money. But well, since I invited her over, I can't complain much since she did compliment that it was delicious. You win some, you lose some!

We hung out at the 24hr Mcdonalds near the station while having our supper and having real productive topics for about another hour before she left. Boy, did I learn a lot. I need to let that sink in a bit.

I also needed to let my McChicken set meal digest a little before I slept so I did up a blog post regarding my trip to the Cup Noodles Museum the other day. Can't believe some of my friends are still up spamming on twitter. lol. But wait, it's Saturday today so it totally makes sense. When it's Friday, it means you can stay up all night and sleep the whole Saturday afternoon away. (well, sorta)

Today, I'm just planning on more slacking in my futon (as usual) and catching up on my PSP RPG games. This feels like dejavu. I think I wrote something like this before. lol. Ahh... But I always repeat my routines because it's awesome. It's like, I'll always find time to slack somewhere doing the same old thing over and over again because it helps me relax. lol. Don't tell me no one does it. I bet everyone does it, they just don't announce it as often as I do. Right? Yes. lol.

I'll write again soon. I wonder what shall I have for dinner later... hmm....


xoxo,
Chisaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment